Monroe Air Shock Kit for VW Beetles, Dune Buggies, Trikes and Sand Rails. This air shock can raise or lower your vehicle with standard air pressure from a compressor.
California Prop 65 Warning:
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Additional Information
Monroe Air Shock for VW Bug and Bus Rear Ends. This Air Shock is compatible with IRS and Swing Axle Rear Ends. These shocks are larger in diameter (nearly 4") than stock shocks, and do not rotate - if you have tight clearance with tires, shock towers or other components, check your clearances before ordering.
The Max-Air® shock absorber is ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers. Designed to maintain level vehicle height, they can be inflated or deflated as needed from 20 PSI to 150 PSI with the vehicle loaded. Capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission.
Extended Length (IN): 22-1/2 Inch
Compressed Length (IN): 13-7/8 Inch
- Hardened And Precision Ground Rod For Consistent Performance And Long Service Life
- All Weather Fluid Contains Special Modifiers To Reduce Friction And Ensure Smooth Rod Reaction
- Full Displaced Valving Range On Both The Compression And Extension Cycles Of The Unit For A Smooth Comfortable Ride
- Large Volume Air Chamber Inflates Up To 150 PSI With Vehicle Loaded. Deflates For Normal Driving
- Lubricated Air Sleeve Reduces Friction For Longer Service Life. Provides Smoother Operation During Suspension Movement
- Sintered Iron Piston Stronger Than Traditional Metals, Enhances Durability For Longer Service Life
- Special Air Fitting To Resists Air Leakage
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
|Oversized Shipping Required||No|